Terms and Conditions
Our Policy :
Check in time 14:00, Check out time 12:00 Bali time
– Low season : January 9th – June 30th, October 1st – Dec 19th ( excluding easter )
– High season : July 1st – 31st, Sept 1st – 30th, Easter week, Chinese new year
– Peak season : August 1st – 31st, Dec 20th – Jan 8th ( Christmas & New year )
Cancellation ( Published Rates )
– Any cancellation received within 21 days or more in low season and 30 days or more
in high season prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 ( one )
– Any cancellation received less than 21 days or more in low season and 30 days or
more in high season prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee to 50% of the
entire booking reserved.
– Any cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival, no show, and early check out are
subject to 100% of the entire booking or number of nights reserved.
Child policy and extra person
– Baby cot is subject to an additional charge at USD 5 / night
– Extra bed is subject to an additional charge at USD 25 per person which includes
Starting USD 250 ++ / night, the rates inclusive breakfast prepared and served in the comfort of your villa. Other services and facilities are also available during your stay such as : baby sitting, pool fence, tour service, baby cot and many more.
Seminyak is a mixed tourists / residential area on the west coast of Bali. Originally a separate township which is now just another suburb of Kuta. This area is very popular with resident expatriates and land and accommodation prices are amongst the highest in Bali. Plenty of luxury spas and hotels abound. Owing to its high density of high-end shopping, combined with the clustering of many fine eating establishments, it has rapidly become one of the most well-known tourist areas on the island.
In addition to a few commercial strips with popular and lively restaurants, bars, villas, and good crafts/furniture shops, there are a few notable establishments: Ku Dé Ta, which is a bar/restaurant with a cult following based on its beach side/semi-resort atmosphere that has earned it the title of number one party spot in various magazines, and Oberoi, which is an expensive hotel with a worldwide reputation. La Lucciola is a restaurant located in the north of Seminyak on the beach and has been in existence for over a decade. Find out more some places of interest near by our villa…